AKRON-CANTON ADVENTURE BOOTCAMP
The Akron-Canton Adventure Bootcamp is a four-week outdoor (weather permitting) program of fitness instruction, nutritional counseling and motivational training for local adults. Become inspired to change your outlook on fitness with a fantastically fun workout led by Certified Adventure Fitness Trainer, Daniel Bahry.
Camp schedules range from one, two, three, four, or five days per week. Each class meets for one hour beginning at 5:30 AM. Want to know what to expect when you arrive? View our Camp FAQS.
WHICH PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Not sure which option is right for you? Take our quiz and find out!
WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE CAMP?
Before camp begins, we perform a pre-camp evaluation on each member.
- An intro to Boot Camp and answers to any questions you may have
- A review of your medical history
- A few simple measurements to see where you are prior to beginning camp. We don’t care what the measurements show. It’s strictly for a post-camp comparison. These numbers and all other information will be held in the strictest confidence
- A starting measurement of your weight and body fat percentage. Again, the numbers don’t matter. We just want to be able to measure your improvement. Don’t be surprised if you see a 3-8% reduction in your body fat over the four weeks!
- A welcome packet and Boot Camp t-shirt
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO CAMP?
- One set of 5 or 8 lb hand weights and any type of exercise mat
- Water to keep yourself hydrated during camp
- A towel to dry off with
- Gloves or mittens during cooler months. Dress in a layered fashion- even if it’s chilly, you’ll warm up fast!
WHAT IF I SIGN UP FOR THE THREE-DAY PLAN, AND THEN DECIDE TO DO MORE?
Afer starting camp, many people realize how fun and convenient it is and want to sign up for additional days. When you opt to add on sessions, you’ll simply be pro-rated for those days. The more days you attend, the greater the results.
WILL I BE SORE SOMETIMES?
Most people feel some soreness for the first 2-3 days. After that point, any soreness is usually slight to moderate. It’s part of the process that lets you improve!
WHAT IS A TYPICAL DAY LIKE AT CAMP?
Each day is intentionally different to alleviate boredom. You can expect some light running, weight training, obstacle courses, core training and jumping rope each week. On special days, we will take a field trip to a different location. It’s always an adventure, and you’ll always have fun! We teach you a great deal about proper form and core stability.
HOW SOON CAN I EXPECT TO SEE RESULTS?
Performance improvement can take place in as little as three days. Visual Improvement can take from two to four weeks depending on your effort level and diet. It’s become common to see a camper go down 1-2 sizes within the first camp. Remember, everyone is different!
WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP AFTER CAMP IS OVER?
You can get re-measured and tested to show your progress and success in the program. Many (approximately 80%) of the campers return for a second and even third camp.
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
If you are unable to attend camp due to circumstances out of your control, we can offer you a refund if you notify us prior to your session start date. However, prior cancellation is subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee. If we are notified after your session begins, we can only give you a credit towards another boot camp session. This credit is nontransferable, and credit is not given toward private fitness training. There is no cash refund. This is not negotiable.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Let’s make today be the day you begin your lifestyle change. Focus your mind, build your body, and hone your spirit with a fun and effective camp session from Dan Bahry Fitness!
SIGN UP TODAY!